Join the Hill York family and receive competitive benefits and care, we’re always Making Life More Comfortable, that’s why our employees are Hill Yorkers for Life.
Benefits To Make Life More Comfortable
- #SafetyCHAMP: We’re committed to getting all Hill Yorkers home safe every day.
- Top of the line equipment, uniforms and tools
- Compassionate Management
- Training, development, and support for personal advancement
- Flexible Workplace: The ability to adjust your schedule to meet the demands of life, work can still be accomplished in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive Compensation, Paid Weekly
- Union Fringe Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account: Healthcare Spending and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Insurance: Life, Accidental Death or Dismemberment & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Insurance: Life, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, Cancer, and Income Protector
- Discount on HVAC services for your primary residence
The broad range of experiences, backgrounds, and cultures of our employees create a rich and innovative work environment. All Hill Yorkers have the opportunity to reach their potential and contribute to the success of our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hill York seeks to hire employees based solely on their qualifications and abilities and provides equal opportunities free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.
Hill York’s financial support and employee involvement makes life more comfortable for people in need. Through our community service program, Hill York Helps, we support many charitable organizations with contributions, volunteer efforts, and special events. Each year, Hill York donates thousands of hours and dollars to those working to make a difference in the areas of human services, community development, education, and cultural enhancement.